Cloud-TM: A novel programming paradigm for the Cloud
- Title: Cloud-TM: A novel programming paradigm for the Cloud
- Financing: Framework of the Specific Targeted Research Project (STReP), co-financed by the European Commission through the contract no. 257784.
- Coordination: Paolo Romano
- Page: http://www.cloudtm.eu
- Description:Cloud-TM is a highly innovative data-centric middleware platform aimed at facilitating development and abating operational and administration costs of cloud applications. Designed from the grounds up to meet the scalability and dynamicity requirements of cloud infrastructures, Cloud-TM provides intuitive, yet powerful abstractions aimed at masking complexity and at allowing ordinary programmers to unleash the potentiality of large-scale cloud platforms. Further, Cloud-TM integrates pervasive self-tuning schemes, which exploit in a synergic way diverse methodologies like analytical modelling, simulation and machine learning, to pursue optimal efficiency at any scale, and for any workload.