reTHINK: Trustful hyper-linked entities in dynamic networks
- Title: Trustful hyper-linked entities in dynamic networks
- Financing: European Horizon 2020 Programme - Grant agreement N° 645342
- Coordination: Anastasius Gavras
- contact: email@example.com
- Page: https://rethink-project.eu
- Description:The ongoing Internet (r)evolution has changed traditional business and forces it to reinvent itself. Traditional operator-enabled services are losing on their importance due to a variety of new communication services, like chat and social networks, which complement or supersede traditional ones like voice telephony. Technical progress has minimized the need for access-controlled communication services and is moving instead to context based communication, which is presumably available at only marginal or no additional cost. The main goal of the reTHINK project is to design and prototype a new, non telecom centric, but Web-centric P2P Service Architecture enabling dynamic trusted relationships among distributed applications called Hyperlinked Entities (“Hyperties”) that support use-cases beyond commoditized telephony such as contextual and social communications, M2M/IoT and content oriented services. This project will enable any type of service delivery through specialized end-to-end network quality commitments, powered by specialized P2P and/or Cloud services (delivered as SaaS, PaaS or IaaS).